Automatic lubrication system for demolition hammers
Demolition hammers are used under the most extreme conditions and require frequent and adequate lubrication to prevent premature wear and severe damage caused by heavy friction and high temperatures. BreakAlube is specifically developed for this purpose: extreme operating conditions, guaranteeing reliability of operations and long lifespan of equipment.
- Significant, reduced wear of the demolition hammer, resulting in increased uptime and lower repair costs
- Demolition hammer can be switched off automatically when an optimum lubrication cannot be guaranteed
- Critical components are extra strong to handle extreme working conditions
- Pressure detection with warning signal (over/under)
- Follower plate ensures that all the grease in the reservoir is used, levels are visible and that oxidation is prevented
- The in-cab display signals a minimum grease level and empty reservoir
Learn more about the BreakAlube
Fill in the form to get in touch with Groeneveld about the BreakAlube. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Automatic lubrication is activated when the demolition hammer is turned on: lubrication points receive the pre-set amount of grease, regardless of temperature and viscosity. Grease output per cycle, is 0.2 cc minimum and 4 cc maximum (this is adjustable). Maximum grease delivery for each lubrication cycle takes 60 seconds.
The pump is equipped with a follower plate that ensures all the grease is used and that there's no funneling effect. Grease is isolated from the outside air, which will slow the ageing process. Also, UV radiation has less effect, allowing the use of biodegradable grease. The reservoir wall remains clean, making it easy to check the oil level visually.
The pump has an integrated electronic control unit, with memory bank and real-timer clock. The controller can also be connected to the machine's CAN-bus.
The BreakAlube automatic lubrication system consists of the following components:
- An electric pump with integrated grease reservoir and control unit with database
- Grease line between pump and quick coupler
- Quick coupler
- Grease line between the quick coupler and the demolition hammer
- Electrical wiring harness
- Control light
Click here to go to the Groeneveld-BEKA Portal for extensive technical and commercial documentation.