Commercial Back Office Employee
Do you consider it a challenge to be involved in the entire sales process, from the (technical) request to the logistic handling of projects?
Are you a self-employed 'single point of contact' for the accounts that are your responsibility?
Then we would be happy to be in contact with you for our vacancy of:
Commercial Back Office Employee
We consider your job well done when our international Sales Managers can focus solely on sales management. For your accounts you will be the single point of contact for all commercial back office tasks, off course with the support of your direct colleagues. In addition you successfully get in touch with new potential customers.
A selection of your tasks
- Be the intermediary between our customers and our manufacturing operations;
- Ensure smooth communication and collaboration between other departments within the organisation to service our customers as best as possible;
- Prepare quotations and follow-up on tenders;
- Provide any information requested or required by customers, prospects and/or other external parties by phone or e-mail;
- Proactively approach prospects, investigate their needs and set the potential;
- Follow up on leads and actively search for opportunities to generate new leads;
- Responsible for processing and maintaining a correct and complete sales administration;
- Organise, maintain and manage the digital archive;
- Attend meetings and project discussions to support the sales team;
- Analyzing and monitoring OEM key point indicators;
- Collect, process and/or analyse market data on request.
- Minimum completed commercial education mbo level 4 (hbo is an advantage);
- Several years of experience in a similar function;
- Strong commercial skills;
- Strong affinity with technology (gained in training, experience or recreationally);
- Good numerical insight;
- Extensive experience with software applications (Salesforce CRM, ERP software, Office 365);
- Excellent mastering of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Mastering the German language is considered as an advantage;
- Ability to operate independently (proactively) and set priorities;
- Involved, collegial and customer oriented;
- Professional, result-oriented, stress-resistant and accurate.
You report to
The Commercial Back Office Employee is working at the department International Sales and reports directly to the Manager Commercial Back Office.
About the Commercial Back Office
The Commercial Back Office is, in close collaboration with our Sales Managers, responsible for Groeneveld’s international customers. That includes well-known OEM’s in the earthmoving, port equipment, on-road, wind energy and bus & coach segment and distributors, dealers and customers in countries were we don’t have an own subsidiary.
Location and language
This position is based at our Central Office in Gorinchem. As we’re serving our international customers mastering of the English language, both verbally and written, is paramount for this function. That’s why we ask for your letter of application to receive preferably in English. Please note that eventual interviews will be held in Dutch.
What we offer
A varied and diversified function with a lot of personal responsibility, a pleasant working environment with an informal working atmosphere and market-oriented primary and secondary employment conditions.
Are you interested and want more information?
- Read the information on our website
- Call Barteld Jonkman, Manager Commercial Back Office, 0183-641516
To apply for the job
Send your letter with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ivar de Hek, Group HR Manager).
Acquisition on the occasion of this vacancy is not appreciated!