Field Service Technician - Gauteng
Do you have experience with tools, heavy equipment, truck and trailer, or welding and fabrication?
Are you motivated, willing to travel, and seeking growth and development in a career?
Do you enjoy working productively with minimal supervision?
If yes, we may just be what you are looking for!
Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions – South Africa is currently seeking individuals to install and service Automatic Lubrication Systems, cameras and rear detection safety systems on trucks, trailers and on/off-road construction equipment in South Africa. Please note this job requires some overnight travel.
Job duties include
- Completion of product installations and service work at customer/assigned locations
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work
- Maintenance of installation tools and equipment, in addition to the provided service vehicle
- Training of customers as necessary while at installation location
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, such as time sheets and feedback from installations
Our ideal candidate will possess
- Proven mechanical knowledge
- Experience with welding and fabrication
- Troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic familiarity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision
- Self-starter, who takes pride in performing quality workmanship
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum Matric certificate
- Medically fit for Occupational Health and Safety
- Paid training and certification through Groeneveld
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Opportunity for afterhours service and travel wage premiums
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for paid travel
- A Groeneveld service vehicle
Please note this position requires travel within South Africa, and occasional travel out of the country.
To apply for this position, please submit an updated resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions is a subsidiary of Groeneveld Group headquartered in the Netherlands. The company is a global leader in delivering efficiency products to the transportation and construction equipment industries such as automatic lubrication, oil level management and rear obstacle detection systems.
The South African head office is located in Edenvale, Gauteng and has a strong reputation for product and service quality, built over many years of service to the transportation and construction equipment markets.
To see our products in action or to gain a better understanding of how they work, please visit our YouTube Channel.