Industrial Sales Engineer
Groeneveld offers a challenging job in the further development of our industrial product range and sales activities.
Division / Department
Technical Support. Position available in Vaulx Milieu (France), Milton (Canada) and Gorinchem (The Netherlands)
- Manage the sales of Timken Lubrication Systems and affiliate products to assigned customers.
- Develop and executing a customer service plan to achieve sales profitability, penetration and growth.
- Develop strong communications and planning linkages with the appropriate global sales force, other industry segments to ensure accomplishment of business plans and customer sales objectives.
- Provide direction for Timken Lubrication Systems activities related to market share increase, sales and product promotions, collateral materials, trade shows, marketing communications, services development for customers and markets assigned.
- Accomplish special projects and activities as assigned.
- Identify and document the market opportunities with specific information on applications competition and price competitiveness.
- Understand competition threats within the region and develop tactics to assure that Timken Lubrication Systems strengths are used to maintain and grow sales. Conducts industry or technology research to identify trends.
- Good knowledge of industrial mechanical products and processes, key account management experience, preferred have working background in heavy industries f.e. Lubrication industry, wind energy, gearbox, power transmission, etc.
- Must be bachelor degree or above with a mechanical or related major.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in foreign companies.
- Solid English communication skills both in written and spoken, other languages are a pre.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill and work well under pressure.
The Technical Director based in The Netherlands.
Do you want to apply?
Please submit your letter of application and your resume to Ivar de Hek, Group Human Resources Manager, via email.