Sales Manager OEM Applications
Are you an expert in acquiring and maintaining OEM Relations, who is Sales driven in our diversified segments as Wind Turbines, Bus & Coach and Industry. We’re looking for you to be our:
- Responsible for maintaining and improving existing customer relations
- Responsible for expanding the customer base in the determined markets
- Responsible for assigning new distributors in the determined markets
- Collaborate with the local commercial Groeneveld teams in developing recommended one to three-year plan strategies for Groeneveld’s approval
- Responsible to achieve the Groeneveld sales budget and plan objectives for the assigned customers and sales channels
- Build and manage business plans on deep market analysis with clear priorities on channels / customers and in line with Groeneveld’s defined strategy for the assigned country and markets
- Weekly and monthly business reporting including regular business reviews
- Supervising preparation of forecast/sales plan for each specific customer in line with Groeneveld’s approved strategy and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- > 10 years tactical & operational sales management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functions to achieve sales objectives and goals
- Knowledge of a CRM system like Salesforce is considered as an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular base
- Ability to build valued business relationships
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple priorities
Head of OEM Sales based in the Netherlands.
About Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions
Groeneveld Lubrications Solutions is a global leader in automatic lubrication, oil management and safety support systems. Groeneveld products enhance uptime, safety and productivity, while reducing costs. Established in 1971, Groeneveld employs more than 500 employees and has over 30 company-owned branches in more than 20 countries worldwide.
In addition, Groeneveld is represented by a growing number of independent distributors in many countries around the globe. Groeneveld products are supplied for ex-factory installs to leading manufacturers of trucks, trailers, buses, port and mining and construction equipment. In addition, Groeneveld systems are installed in the after-market for a wide variety of on- and off-road, agricultural, port equipment and industrial applications. Groeneveld develops and manufactures all of its products in-house.
Groeneveld Lubrications Solutions is part of the Timken Company as of July 1st, 2017
About The Timken Company
The Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, gear drives, belts, chain, couplings, lubrication systems and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. As the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of equipment, machinery and vehicles worldwide. With more than 15,000 employees operating from 33 countries, our associates and our products keep industry in motion and make the world more productive.
Do you want to apply?
Please submit your letter of application and your resume to Ivar de Hek, Group Human Resources Manager, via email.