Parallel NLGI-0 automatic lubrication system with reservoir
The SingleLine automatic lubrication system has a parallel operation and is suitable for up to NLGI-0 grease. The SingleLine is specifically developed for vehicles and machines with a large number of lubrication points, such as low-loaders, articulated buses, trucks with drum brakes and trailers with steered axles. This lubrication system is used all over the world and ensures efficient and effective lubrication.
The main benefits at a glance
- Optimum lubrication and sealing of all lubrication points
- Easy to install and to extend
- Thanks to the relatively low work pressure, the quality of the grease is preserved
- The key components are made of solid brass in order to ensure a long and maintenance free lifespan
- The follower plate will ensure that all the grease in the reservoir is used, that the grease level is visible and that oxidation is prevented, to assure the quality of the grease
- The unique metering units offer an exact and adjustable amount of grease per lubrication point
- Filler coupling with filter in order to prevent contamination of the grease during filling
- Equipped with a pressure switch in the main line system as standard, a break in the main line is immediately detected and reported
- Optionally equipped with a level indicator in the grease reservoir with an active warning
- Corrosion resistant thanks to the use of brass metering units, distribution blocks and couplings
- Metering units and distribution blocks also available in stainless steel
The SingleLine is suitable for many applications. A number of possible applications are shown below. You are welcome to contact Groeneveld for tailored advice.
Customers all over the world about SingleLine
Learn more about the SingleLine
Fill in the form to get in touch with Groeneveld about the SingleLine. We will contact you as soon as possible.
When the pump is activated, grease is pumped to the distribution blocks. The metering units on the distribution blocks provide the exact right amount of grease to the lubrication points via the secondary lines.
The pump is equipped with a follower plate. It will ensure that all the grease is used and that there is no funneling effect. Moreover, the grease is isolated from dirt and water, while the ageing process is slowed down. Due to the fact that UV radiation has less effect, it will be possible to use biodegradable greases. The reservoir wall is kept clean, enabling you to check the grease level visually.
The type and number of metering units used will determine the grease metering per lubrication point. An optimal adjustment of grease quantity per lubrication point is possible due to the selection of 12 different metering units.
The secondary lines create the connection between the metering units and the lubrication points. From flexible hoses to very strong steel pipes. We have the correct secondary line for each application.
For applications with a constant power supply, the SingleLine system can be equipped with an electronic timer. This controller will determine the interval and duration of the lubrication cycle, which can be fully set according to customers wishes.
Pneumatic pump with brake counter
Trailers do not always have a constant power supply. Moreover, the interval of the components to be lubricated often depends on the number of brake actions. That is why a pneumatic pump with brake counter is available. The number of brake actions needed to start a lubrication cycle can be set according to customers wishes.
Metering units and distribution blocks
Groeneveld has a wide range of metering units available. These metering units can be mounted in any required combination on brass distribution blocks. The distribution blocks are available in versions with 1 up to 18 outputs.
Stainless steel metering units and distribution blocks
The unique Groeneveld metering units and distribution blocks are also available in stainless steel.
A pneumatic SingleLine lubrication system consists of the following components:
- Pump unit
- Distribution block(s)
- Metering units
- Grease lines from the metering units to the individual lubrication points
- Air supply