Groeneveld has the right solution for any transport application. Whether it concerns a fleet of trucks or the forklift trucks in a warehouse. Due to the fact that no warehouse is the same and the Greensight system can be adapted perfectly, it is used for internal transport very often. For larger forklift trucks, Groeneveld has a wide range of compact automatic lubrication systems available.
Reduce risks, enhance safety
When it comes to internal transport, accidents are waiting to happen: blind corners in the warehouse and on the packed outdoor areas, personnel on site and high racks that obstruct the field of vision. And don’t forget the workload. Specifically for these problems, Groeneveld offers the Greensight detection system. Groeneveld's Greensight obstacle detection and camera systems offer an excellent solution for increasing safety. The main benefits at a glance:
- Ultrasonic acoustic warning system
- Improved safety around the forklift
- Less risk of damage and personal injury
- Increased uptime
- No information overload for the driver
- Fully integrated and modular system
- Fully adjustable to the application and the customer's wishes
- Expandable with the unique Smart alarm, the sound level of which will be automatically adapted to the ambient noise
Greensight obstacle detection system
Greensight is available as an obstacle detection system, as a camera system and as a combination of both. The implementation of ultrasound allows the system to detect obstacles in the pre-set zones very accurately. The detection area consists of three zones, each with its own level of attention. The system can also be expanded with sensors either on the side or on top of the forklift. As soon as an obstacle is detected, an acoustic signal is sounded for the driver in the cabin. Then, he will be able to see on the display in which zone the obstacle is located. This means that the driver will be able to fully concentrate on his work and will be warned as soon as a person or object enters the detection area.
Ultrasonic sensors at the rear of the forklift truck will effectively increase safety for both driver and the surrounding area.
The Greensight system can be set up modularly. Moreover, it is an integrated solution that can be adapted to the application perfectly. The detection areas can also be adjusted as desired after it has been put into operation. All of the components shown below can be individually connected to the control unit.
1. Control unit
The control unit is the core of each Greensight system. For smaller systems Groeneveld supplies a control unit with six connections, for larger systems a control unit with 15 connections is available. On this basis, each system can be built up modularly.
The basic components of the Greensight detection system are the two sensors on the rear of the vehicle. The compact sensors detect objects that have a diameter larger than 75 mm. The in-cab display warns the driver through light and acoustic signals.
3. Additional sensors
To expand the obstacle detection system, sensors are available to mount on top or on the sides of the vehicle. This enlarges the detection area of the vehicle.
4. Camera system
The obstacle detection system can be expanded with the Groeneveld camera system, which can also function independently.
5. Smart alarm
The Greensight ultrasonic safety system warns the driver through acoustic and light signals. By expanding the system with the Smart alarm, people close to the vehicle are also warned as soon as Greensight observes them or an obstacle. Only then the smart alarm is activated, it is not standard while reversing. Thus an acoustic signal is given only when it is necessary, warning bystanders to stay alert. The volume of the Smart alarm automatically adapts to the ambient noise.
Greensight camera system
In addition to the ultrasonic detection system, Groeneveld supplies a high quality camera system, which can significantly improve visibility for the driver. This is a solution for blind spots. Four cameras can be connected to the monitor, with all four of the camera images able to be displayed in a split screen. The Groeneveld camera system can be used stand alone, or as a supplement to the Greensight ultrasonic detection system. A combination that significantly improves safety, while increasing the comfort of the operator as well.
- Clear and sharp images
- No condensation and frost issues due to automatically heated lens surface
- Possible expansion up to four cameras
- CAN-bus connectivity prepared
- High sensitivity at 0.025 lux (good visibility with little light)
- Switches easily between different camera images
The following safety systems will effectively increase the safety of forklifts:
Get in touch with Groeneveld
Automatically lubricates better
Larger forklift trucks have a great number of lubrication points. In order to ensure an optimal lubrication, avoid waste of time by manual lubrication and unplanned down time as a consequence of improper lubrication, Groeneveld has several high-end lubrication systems. The application of a Groeneveld automatic lubrication system offers the following benefits:
- Frequent automatic lubrication while the forklift truck is in operation, will reduce wear and will save time and money
- This will result in a longer life span of the lubricated components, which means less costs and downtime due to repair and maintenance and. . .
- A higher residual value
- Up to 50% less grease consumption due to optimum dosing
- The grease will spread out better across the surface to be lubricated, due to the fact that lubrication takes place while the forklift truck is in operation
- Because the grease is applied in small amounts and with a regular interval, a grease collar is created around the pivot point, as a result of which dirt and water are kept out, also during high-pressure cleaning
Summarised: less repair and maintenance costs, a lower grease consumption through optimum dosing and a higher uptime of the machines.
The following Groeneveld automatic lubrication systems are highly suitable for use in the internal transport sector: