In addition to its well-known automatic lubrication systems, Groeneveld supplies centralized systems for the most diverse applications, for ex-factory assembly as well as for the aftermarket. Groeneveld's centralized systems are characterised by unique corrosion resistant distribution blocks, sturdy secondary lines, professional assembly and a seamless integration into the application.
- Major time-saving compared to fully manual lubrication
- Optimal adjustment of grease delivery per lubrication point
- Meets the legal requirement of having no lubrication points at great heights.
Groeneveld's progressive divider blocks stand out because of their unique quality and combination possibilities. A customized system can be assembled for each and every application, where each lubrication point always receives the correct amount of grease. Lubrication prevents metallic contact (and can cause disturbing sounds), excessive wear and unexpected downtime. The preset amounts of grease ensures that no grease is wasted during operation. For its progressive systems, Groeneveld provides anti-corrosive divider blocks with a high quality zinc-nickel coating. This treatment withstands a 720-hour salt-spray test and thus offers the best possible protection against corrosion.
A Groeneveld centralization system consists of the following components:
- Filler coupling
- Primary grease lines between the filler coupling and the divider blocks and between the main divider block and the other divider blocks
- Main divider block
- One or more divider blocks (composed of different dosing segments)
- Secondary lines to the individual lubrication points
Download the leaflet
- Centralization leaflet (834.53 KB)
Learn more about centralization
Fill in the form to contact Groeneveld about centralization. We will contact you as soon as possible.