Groeneveld offers a variety of grease for every application and system. This guarantees a trouble-free operation of your system and perfect lubrication of your equipment.
The use of the right type of high-quality grease boosts the results of Groeneveld greasing systems to a maximum. Oil and metal soap are the main ingredients of lubricating greases. Oil particles that give grease it's lubricating properties are kept together by metal soap (also called thickener or 'soap skeleton'). Furthermore, grease contains additives to fight corrosion and oxidation.
Good quality grease performs the following crucial functions:
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact between components
- Forms a protective film around the greasing point
- Prevents the intrusion of polluting elements and moisture
- Protects against corrosion
When is grease considered suitable?
Grease used in automatic greasing systems must meet several important requirements:
- Grease must be homogenous: Oil and soap should not separate under high pressure or when being used for long durations.
- Grease must always be easy to pump when moving through thin tubes and when exposed to fluctuating temperatures.
- Grease must have properties to prevent metal-to-metal contact, even in the severest conditions (EP value).
- Grease must create protective films and provide sufficient protection against corrosion
GreenLube greases: proven quality
Groeneveld has developed several types of grease under the GreenLube Brand for use in its automatic greasing systems. GreenLube Grease has a number of key features and benefits:
- Easy to pump, even at low temperatures
- Highly water-resistant
- Keeps its properties in the severest conditions
- Provides good protection against corrosion
- Does not contain heavy metals
Selecting the right grease
It is essential to select the right grease for your application. This choice is determined by the intended use, operational temperature, severity of the conditions in nature (constant or changing). Groeneveld can advise on the grease that will provide the best results when used in combination with your greasing system.
Get the white paper - Everything about the right grease
Download the leaflet
- GreenLube leaflet (3,754.55 KB)
Learn more about GreenLube
Fill in the form to get in touch with Groeneveld about GreenLube. We will contact you as soon as possible.
ALWAYS ENOUGH GREASE IN THE WORKSHOP