Groeneveld has the right solution for any transport application: truck fleets, forklift trucks and many other types of equipment. Greensight is used for internal transport very often. For larger forklift trucks, Groeneveld has a wide range of compact automatic lubrication systems.
Reduce risks, enhance safety
In internal transport, accidents are waiting to happen: there are blind corners in the warehouse, packed outdoor areas, personnel on site and high racks obstruct the field of vision. Groeneveld's Greensight obstacle detection and camera systems offer an excellent solution for increasing safety. Here are the benefits:
- Ultrasonic acoustic warning system
- Improved safety around the forklift
- Less risk of damage and personal injury
- Increased uptime
- No information overload for the driver
- Fully integrated and modular system
- Fully adjustable to the application and the customer's wishes
- Expandable with the unique Smart alarm, the sound level of which will be automatically adapted to the ambient noise
Greensight obstacle detection system
Greensight is available as an obstacle detection system, camera system and combination of both. The implementation of ultrasound allows the system to detect obstacles in the pre-set zones very accurately. The detection area consists of three zones comprised of its own area of focus. The system can also be expanded with sensors either side or on top of the forklift. As soon as an obstacle is detected, an acoustic signal is sounds for the driver in the cabin. The display shows the zone where the obstacle is located. The driver can fully concentrate on the task with the knowledge that he'll be alerted if a person or object enters the detection area.
Ultrasonic sensors at the rear of the forklift truck will effectively increase safety for both driver and the surrounding area.
The Greensight system can be set up modularly. Moreover, it is an integrated solution that can be adapted to the application perfectly. The detection areas can also be adjusted as desired after it has been put into operation. All of the components shown below can be individually connected to the control unit.
1. Control unit
The control unit is the core of each Greensight system. For smaller systems Groeneveld supplies a control unit with six connections, for larger systems a control unit with 15 connections is available. On this basis, each system can be built up modularly.
The basic components of the Greensight detection system are the two sensors on the rear of the vehicle. The compact sensors detect objects that have a diameter larger than 75 mm. The in-cab display warns the driver through light and acoustic signals.
3. Additional sensors
To expand the obstacle detection system, sensors are available to mount on top or on the sides of the vehicle. This enlarges the detection area of the vehicle.
4. Camera system
The obstacle detection system can be expanded with the Groeneveld camera system, which can also function independently.
5. Smart alarm
The Greensight ultrasonic safety system warns the driver through acoustic and light signals. By expanding the system with the Smart alarm, people close to the vehicle are also warned as soon as Greensight observes them or an obstacle. Only then the smart alarm is activated, it is not standard while reversing. Thus an acoustic signal is given only when it is necessary, warning bystanders to stay alert. The volume of the Smart alarm automatically adapts to the ambient noise.
Greensight camera system
In addition to the ultrasonic detection system, Groeneveld supplies a high quality camera system, which can significantly improve visibility for the driver. This is a great solution for blind spots. Four cameras can be connected to the monitor, with all four images displayed on a split screen. The Groeneveld camera system can be used stand alone, or as a supplement to the Greensight ultrasonic detection system. A combination that significantly improves safety, while also increasing the comfort of the operator.
- Clear and sharp images
- No condensation and frost issues due to automatically heated lens surface
- Possible expansion up to four cameras
- CAN-bus connectivity prepared
- High sensitivity at 0.025 lux (good visibility with little light)
- Switches easily between different camera images
The following safety systems will effectively increase the safety of forklifts:
Get in touch with Groeneveld
Automatically lubricates better
Larger forklift trucks have a great number of lubrication points. In order to ensure optimal lubrication, avoid time consuming/inefficient manual lubrication and unplanned down time, Groeneveld has several high-end lubrication systems. Here are the benefits:
- Frequent automatic lubrication while the forklift truck is in operation, will reduce wear and will save time and money
- Longer life span of the lubricated components
- Higher residual value
- Up to 50% less grease consumption due to optimum dosing
- Grease spreads better across the surface to be lubricated because lubrication takes place while the forklift truck is in operation
- Grease is applied in small amounts at regular intervals
- A Grease collar is created around the pivot point (dirt and water are kept out, also during high-pressure cleaning)
The following Groeneveld automatic lubrication systems are highly suitable for use in the internal transport sector: